• Maximum capacity is 74. In order to take care of our hard-core regulars, a visiting time limit may be imposed (We really want you all there, but we gotta play by the rules.
• Men’s room capacity is 2 at a time (1 in the urinal room and 1 in the front toilet). Women’s room capacity is 1 at a time.
• No admittance without wearing a face mask. They can be removed to drink your cocktail or smoke, but must be worn if you leave your table or come closer than 6 feet of another patron, not in your group.
• No dancing. We need the dance floor to properly space tables.
• Juke box is available, but please use the Touchtunes app on your phone to access it• No table services. You will need to go to the line at the bar to get a drink. Please bring your glass back with you to be reprocessed. We will NOT use the same glass twice without sanitizing it first.
• Limit tables to groups of 6, preferably members of the same household. Use social distancing when moving about the bar, ie: no hugging, kissing or butt tapping (I hate this part).
• Groups of patrons at a table must maintain a distance of 6 feet from patrons of other parties at all times. Do NOT move tables around to accommodate for more.
• In waiting areas, a 6-foot distance must be maintained between parties, whether indoor or outdoor. Blue tape will mark the spots.
• Door to entrance, restrooms, and patio will be propped open to prevent unnecessary contact. 2 doors will be opened to patio, 1 for entering and 1 for exiting the patio.
• Staff must wear face coverings at all times and perform hand hygiene between interactions with each table.
The shoe has dropped…
Salt Lake Co. Health Dept. has issued a order to shut down dine-in options in the food and beverage industry.
Yes… this sadly includes all Salt Lake City Bar’s. So per requirements Club Try-Angles will be closing this evening (Monday March 16th, 2020) at 11pm. We will have to enforce a stop at the door at 10:00pm. This includes postponing any planned Bar Functions.
In addition, our employee’s will have to look for patrons that are showing signs of respiratory illness. If they believe you have this symptom, you cannot enter the business, with no exceptions.
At this time we do not know how long we will be closed. As more information is provided we will be posting on our Facebook Page. Please keep your EYE’s OUT!